The UAOACC-TAWOG War is a wiki war that started in early 2012.
- On Tuesday, October 4, 2011, at 3:12 UTC (2:12 PM AEDT), fellow user Jerryjackson42 created the before-named Censorship of Adventure Time in Australia page on the Adventure Time Wiki, Jerryjackson42's former dwelling. Unfortunately, one of the serving administrators, Cornprone, and the user O.o.O.o.O disagreed with Jerryjackson42's methods of placement of information, let alone proof. This was before Jerryjackson42 created the Censorship of Adventure Time in Australia page, relying more on the individual episode articles to post the newly-found information.
- The first post of Adventure Time's Australian censorship was on Wednesday, January 5, 2011, at 07:15 UTC (6:15 PM AEDT). The first opposition against the posts was on Tuesday 02:37, October 4, 2011. Therefore, a petty, short-lived edit war began. Eventually, the UAOACC was officially made on Saturday, March 3, 2012, at 10:01 UTC (9:01 PM AEDT), passing through several prototype stages such as the AOAC (Australian Organization of Anti-Censorship), but assumed misinterpretation of the AOAC as a profit-run organisation caused an inevitable change of name. On Saturday, March 17, 2012, at 11:01 UTC (10:01 PM AEDT), 14 days and 1 hour after the creation of the UAOACC, the logo was uploaded to Adventure Time Wiki's picture database. Around this time, Jerryjackson42 recruited fellow vice president (and soon president) Soccerissocool11, the friendly New Jerseyite who aided the UAOACC in fighting the Pricists in the UAOACC-TAWOG War.
- On Saturday, March 17, 2012 (unknown exact time, in between 00:00 UTC and 14:27 UTC) Soccerissocool11 went into the chat room of the TAWOG Wiki to advertise the UAOACC and to recruit new members. The chat moderator (and now deactivated) MangoCat (now Affinities) claimed that Soccerissocool11 broke the rules of chat by advertising what he thought as 'an external club which has nothing to do with TAWOG', and subsequently banned her from chat. However, UAOACC was limited to Adventure Time at that time, so it technically had nothing to do with TAWOG or TAWOG Wiki. She tried to formally protest about the ban, but with MangoCat's reputation for being cruel to new users, he banned her from TAWOG Wiki altogether.
- On Wednesday, March 21, 2012, at 20:24 UTC, Soccerissocool informed Jerryjackson42 about her banning. On Friday, March 30, 2012, at 9:21 UTC (8:21 PM AEDT), he anonymously sent a 'warning' to MangoCat, warning him about what the UAOACC could do. On Saturday, March 31, 2012, at 00:49 UTC, MangoCat replied, saying: "Your IP is dead, your power is dead. Stop making threats kid, this is my wiki." In Jerryjackson42's eyes, this was considered a Declaration of War.
- Over the course of 21 days, 8 hours and 14 seconds, the UAOACC and the Pricists were at war.
- (tactics of both sides are yet to be released)
- Jerryjackson42 (president)
- Soccerissocool11 (vice president)
- (more information is required)
Pricists, Neutral and Hostile Supporters
- MangoCat (general officer)
- FR33DUM (alt)
- -Price- (Formerly Pricerocks245) (general officer)
- MisterMustard (alt)
- Finnandjake12345 (reconnaissance)
- VivalasTAWOG (hostile supporter)
- TheMaster001 (neutral supporter)
- PhazonGumball123 (neutral supporter)
- UnDeuxTrois (neutral supporter)
- Globaluna32 (neutral supporter)
- After the 21 days, 8 hours and 14 seconds that the conflict endured, Jerryjackson42 finally gave up and sent a message to Price's message wall on Saturday, April 21, 2012, at 09:03 UTC (7:03 PM AEST) regarding his surrender. No replies were made, but as well as surrendering to the Pricists, Jerryjackson42 also surrendered his position of President of the UAOACC to Soccerissocool11, who has made good use of it ever since. Peace was soon restored to the war-ravaged cesspools of the internet, and no one has spoken of the ordeal since.
- However, this does not mean that the hate went away. As quoted by Price,
The war's over. But the craziness isn't.
- ...to be added...