Cartoon Network Latin America has censored several episodes of Adventure Time. Interestingly, Canal 5* of Televisa broadcasts Adventure Time uncut. Here is a list of them below:
Episodes with Latin American CensorshipEdit
- The following lines that are not striked were cut:
- Old Lady:
Stuff and nonsense! You sure helped this old gal out! And you did it with violence! Like a true hero, you were born to punch evil creatures! [Punches Finn] Just like I was born to be an old lady! Don't deny your rowdy nature, paladins! [Starts dancing]And don't take advice from old people! [Continues dancing]
- Finn: Yeah... Yeah...! YEAH!! That old lady has a point!
- Jake: Wait, didn't she say not to take advice from old peo—
- Finn: It's all so clear to me!
Back to the cave of Billy!!
- The shot of Billy's void is cut.
- Both scenes were later broadcasted before the premiere of The Lich and then censored again.
- The shot of Finn's legs and hands when he was saying "This old lady is alive because of these!" was cut.
- The episode is available uncut in the argentinian release of the Adventure Time: Jake vs. Me-Mow! DVD.
Blood Under the SkinEdit
- The parts where the Ghost Man's butt is fully shown on-screen were cut. This episode used to be aired uncensored.
- The scene when Jake spews soup into Finn's face is cut out. The scene was only seen once.
- The part where Finn scratches his butt and then smells his hand is cut.
- Dad's Dungeon has been refused to be aired in Cartoon Network Latin America due to showing Finn the Human crying and other references.
- Jake dramatically running out of air is cut out.
- The scene when Ed finishes spinning webbing, putting Jake inside a web cocoon, is cut.
Dream of LoveEdit
- The part where Tree Trunks and Pig cast a huge silhouette of them tongue kissing each other is slightly cut.
I Remember You
- Ice King saying “You know, I kinda like being tied up in these cords. Kinda freaky!” is cut.
- Billy kissing his lady is cut.
- The scene when Princess Bubblegum is experimenting with little creatures, cutting off their legs and reattaching them is cut.
Jake the DogEdit
- Jake the Dog has been refused to be aired in Cartoon Network Latin America due to showing Finn's Baby Brother crying.
Five More Short GrayblesEdit
- For unknown reasons, the two candy citizens beating the statue is cut.
The part where Finn slices the dragon to save the candy people inside is cut.
- Ice King's flashback of himself kissing his hand in front of Gunter is cut.
- Lemongrab saying "Acceptable" is cut.
All Your FaultEdit
The scene when the small Lemon creature turns to Finn and Jake and its face peels is cut.
- Princess Bubblegum erasing some words from the Lemongrabs' exposed brains is cut.
- "Your head looks weird with short hair man. It feels like a peach." was cut.
- "Only good babies get sassages." was cut.
Bad Little BoyEdit
The third time in which Ice King's eyebrows go up and down is cut.
- A female Marauder punching another is cut.
- Cake’s song is entirely cut, including part of Fionna and Marshal Lee’s dialogue.
- “Oh, this is bad, guys...!” and “This is it for me, Fionna...” are both cut.
- The scene when Marshall Lee pulls out the stake, while saying “My shirt is, like, filled with cream puffs!” is cut.
The Great Bird ManEdit
- The following was all cut:
Finn and Jake: Wha-?
Xergiok: When we first met, I was crazy for smacking goblin hams. I was cruel, selfish, brutal.
- Xergiok spanking Cardamom's nose and saying "You like that? Huh?!" was cut.
- Xergiok riding the mermaid and shouting "I'm in love! Woo!" was cut.
A Glitch is a GlitchEdit
- The video of the girl eating her hair and gagging was almost entirely cut.
- Princess Bubblegum kissing her palm was cut.
- The following was all cut:
Ice King: Well, uh... Ooh, I-I have a hand too, y'know? I can lend you one... Check out my cool hand!
Princess Bubblegum: Oh, that's disgusting.
Ice King: Grrr!!!
- Jake and PB's hands kissing was cut, as well as:
"Whoa, you taste different, baby! You been playin' basketball in someone else's hockey rink?"
- The following was cut
Finn: I mean, where I'm from, blankets and pillows are used for bedding.
Roselinen: Well, they're used for that here too.
Finn: Heh heh heh... uh.
- Bubble proposing to BMO was changed to Bubble asking BMO to be friends.
- The following was cut:
Bounce House Princess: You wanna go inside, bounce around a little?
Finn: Mmm that's okay. Come on, Jake, let's, eh, go party.
- Ice King dancing around Roger was cut.
- The red squirrel shouting "You son of a blee-blop!" was changed to it shouting "Leave my son alone". In Brazil, was changed to "Your wretch! WRETCH!".
One Last JobEdit
- Tiffany's gender was changed to female.
- Jake trying to put the tape in BMO was slightly cut.
- "That's super-dumb" was cut.